We have wanted to live out in the country for a long time, but we felt stuck in the city. I was scared to even go for a walk around the block. I didn't want Bobby to play outside unless I was right there. I felt like we was living in a little cardboard box with only one pin prick hole in it. That is until God showed us His will for our future.
North ^
We are planning to move in before June 1!! We only have one month to get everything done, but I know God will help us. I feel like I can breath again!
This little farm is almost 2 acres, and has 3 barns!! So much to work with!! We feel blessed to be able to let our son run outside to play without worrying about neighbors or having such a small yard. We can plant pretty much anything we want, in as large of a quantity as we want.
On April 25, 2013 we began "Project Clean Up"! We found ourselves surrounded in putrid smells and rain damage, but dove right in to set it to rights. By Clean up day 3 the South trailer is smelling much better, and I feel encouraged that I can actually make a pretty comfy home out of this mess! :)
We are so excited about the possibilities that is seems like that is all we can talk about. If you was a fly you would hear things like, "Oh! We could plant...!", "I think we could build...!", "Don't you think ... would look nice?", and " We have SO much space!!!".
I am hoping to document each day of cleaning until we move in! We don't get to be there every day, but every bit counts!!!
You are welcome to join us in this exciting new stitch in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.