Friday, May 17, 2013

Cleaning Day 11

Fun in the Yard


     Four more windows in!!! What fun! My husband worked for a long time on these, but it really looked amazing when he was done!! I am so excited for how nice I think our living room will look! In between helping Nathaniel out, I went outside to work on bushes again. It was SUCH a nice day out.
     I finished cutting down one bush blocking one of the living room windows. ( Now what do I do with the stump? Oh well, I'll figure that out another day.) I trimmed up some lower branches on a tree ( cut them off actually), and finished that bothersome tree in the butterfly  bush (Pictured above). I trimmed up a snowball bush and cut out a lot of old half dead wood from the butterfly bush. Looks much better!
     I am hoping to plant a couple weeping willow trees and a couple rose bushes tomorrow!! Maybe even a Hydrangea bush or two. (I was able to order them for my birthday!) They have been sitting in my dinning room in Muncie, begging me to plant them!! How can I refuse? It is all so very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.